If you accepted my invitation then you're an author and can post on this blog. I'll post a topic for this week tomorrow. Then we can rotate each week. So, Breanna then Brandielle then Sam sound good? (That's just the order on Facebook. If you have some burning topic and want to cut in front of me just pipe up.)
I like this idea. Glad to have time to think and discuss...reflect and study and then get some viewpoints from other sisters interested in doing the same.
ReplyDeleteWhen I lived at home with my 4 sisters...general conversation at the dinner table would include everything from what we did that day, to what we were studying. Gospel topics were woven into the general fabric of conversation. I don't recall many "Official" family home evenings, but I can tell you that dinner each night was definitely rich and nutritious on many levels. I am looking forward to "snacking" on these weekly topics!
Yeah, I love exchanging ideas and doing it over food is definitely the best way. If I read something by myself I'm likely to think my way of reading it is THE way to read it. It will be so nice to hear other perspectives and have more time to reflect on them than I can get in class.
ReplyDeleteA few housekeeping items. I made you all admins so you can delete comments if you want. I can make the blog private but then you'll have to login to view it at all and you won't be able to share it with anyone else if you want to. Or we can keep it public (although it is currently not searchable by search engine so someone would have to be going to the site directly). In that case, you may at some point need to delete comments from random people online if they aren't nice or helpful or are just annoying. I'm inclined to keep it public but I am totally cool with making it private if there is anyone who prefers that.
ReplyDeleteAs is seems good to me. If we have any issues we can discuss changing it. Thanks again for doing this.
ReplyDelete